This 6-week Fusion Fitness class, offered by the Boxborough Recreation Commission, incorporates functional exercises that allow you to function better and live longer.
The class utilizes exercises involving strength training with weights, pilates, and yoga. Class begins with a ten minute warm up that consists of low and moderate impact aerobics, forty minutes of strength training, and ten minutes of stretching. Come and experience what the “Bertha Butt Boogie” can do for you and your body. The people are fun and we share a lot of laughs.
Here’s what Paul Bakstran has to say about Fusion Fitness:
“My wife and I have been attending Fusion Fitness since retiring a few years ago. The exercises and class are fun and our strength, flexibility and balance have improved since we started. Without these classes we wouldn’t have the discipline to dedicate the time to exercise weekly. We highly recommend these classes for anyone who wants to get fit, stay fit and have some fun.”
Tuesday mornings 8:30-9:30am EST.
- Session 1: Jan 17 – Feb 21, 2023
- Session 2: Feb 28 – Apr 4
- Session 3: Apr 11 – May 30 (No class 5/16 & 5/23)
- Session 4: Jun 6 – Jul 18 (No class 7/4)
- Session 5: July 25 – Aug 29
- Session 6: Sep 5 – Oct 10
- Session 7: Oct 17 – Nov 21
- Session 8: Nov 28 – Jan 9, 2024 (No class 12/26)
Boxborough Community Center (30 Middle Road, Boxborough, MA)