Sponsored by the Boxborough Recreation Commission this 6-week Fusion Fitness class incorporates functional exercises that allow you to function better and live longer.
The class utilizes exercises involving strength training with weights, pilates, and yoga. Class begins with a ten minute warm up that consists of low and moderate impact aerobics, forty minutes of strength training, and ten minutes of stretching. Come and experience what the “Bertha Butt Boogie” can do for you and your body. The people are fun and we share a lot of laughs.
Here’s what Paul Bakstran has to say about Fusion Fitness:
“My wife and I have been attending Fusion Fitness since retiring a few years ago. The exercises and class are fun and our strength, flexibility and balance have improved since we started. Without these classes we wouldn’t have the discipline to dedicate the time to exercise weekly. We highly recommend these classes for anyone who wants to get fit, stay fit and have some fun.”
Tuesday mornings 9-10am.
- Session 1: Jan 22 – Mar 5
- Session 2: Mar 12– Apr 16
- Session 3: Apr 23 – Jun 11 (no class 5/14 , 5/21)
- Session 4: Jun 18 – Jul 30 (no class 7/2)
- Session 5: Aug 6 – Sep 10
- Session 6: Sep 17 – Oct 22
- Session 7: Oct 29 – Dec 3
- Session 8: Dec 10 – Jan 28 (no class 12/24, 12/31)
Boxborough Community Center, 30 Middle Road, Boxborough, MA